72 SAT Math Tutors Found Near Carrollton, TX



Photo: Laura S.

Laura S.

SAT Math Tutor

Plano, TX 75023

Will travel 12 miles

$65 per hour.

4.96 280 ratings

View Laura S.

Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic from Kindergarten to SAT/ACT Prep

As Valedictorian of my high school class and a Cum Laude graduate of Texas A&M University, I have a record of excellence in education. With a BA degree in English and a minor in accounting, I have a flair for all things English and all things math. For several years, I have honed my tutoring skills in 2 arenas: English and test prep. I am an expert in English (grammar, reading comprehension, and writing), and I love math. For several years, I have taught an ACT test prep class, and I have ... [more]


Photo: Dr. Michael O.

Dr. Michael O.

SAT Math Tutor

Frisco, TX 75035

Will travel 5 miles

$70 per hour.

4.95 634 ratings

View Dr. Michael O.

MATH, SAT, ACT Tutor and Business/Management Coach

I am booking sessions for the Spring break now. The new SAT Math exam is radically different than the prior one. To be successful you need both math knowledge and , analytical skills. This can be much easier if you: 1-master a few testing strategies; 2-have the ability to recognize three general types of problems given on every SAT; ?(50%) Data, Stats, and Probability: Averages, Medians, Charts, Tables and Figures ... ?(30%) Algebra and Functions: Solving Expressions, Function Graphs, factoring ... ?(20%) Geometry: Lines, Slopes, Circles, Triangles, Rectangles, Solids, coordinate geomet [more]


Photo: William G.

William G.

SAT Math Tutor

Irving, TX 75062

Will travel 20 miles

$50 per hour.

4.92 561 ratings

View William G.

Certified in Math; Experienced in Math, Science, SS, E/LA, Test Prep

As the old saying goes, "You get what you pay for..." With me, you are getting over forty years of tutoring experience from a Certified, Highly-Qualified, Secondary Mathematics teacher with classroom experience in all math courses from Algebra 1 to Pre-Calculus. Although I have gained considerable insight from my classroom experiences, my tutoring sessions are not like sitting in a classroom. I am very personable and engage my students in interesting ways. I am excited about what I teach ... [more]


Photo: Paul W.

Paul W.

SAT Math Tutor

Dallas, TX 75229

Will travel 20 miles

$115 per hour.

4.75 126 ratings

View Paul W.

Harvard Grad for Academic Tutoring and Test Prep

I have taught SAT prep classes for Kaplan. I have scored 800 on the SAT Math section. I can walk you through all the material on this section step-by-step as well as give you strategies for managing the time to finish the section. I can also help you manage any test-taking anxiety so it does not get in your way. Hi! I'm Paul. I have been tutoring and teaching since I was in high school. I am very patient and never judgmental; I see my role as working with students to reduce stress, not increase it. I work with learners of all ages, skill levels, and backgrounds. My past clients have ranged fro [more]


Photo: Caramy A.

Caramy A.

SAT Math Tutor

Frisco, TX 75034

Will travel 35 miles

$75 per hour.

4.99 331 ratings

View Caramy A.

Statistics, Algebra, Science, Research Methods, MCAT, GRE, English

Areas of Expertise: Statistics (for individual nurses and groups of nurses, college, high school, and master's level students) Research methods and clinical research methods Math (elementary through university, particularly pre-algebra, algebra, and stats) Standardized testing and beginner, intermediate, and advanced test taking skills (STAAR, MCAT, GRE, EOC, ACT, SAT, Gifted and Talented Test Prep, CogAT, ITBS, ISEE *Some of my students have scored as high as the 99% percentiles after workin... [more]


Photo: Raphael D.

Raphael D.

SAT Math Tutor

Irving, TX 75038

Will travel 40 miles

$120 per hour.

5.0 5 ratings

View Raphael D.

Math, Chemistry, Test Prep, Mechanical Engineering, Solidworks, CAD

I love learning - and firmly believe that while few things are more frustrating than failing to "get it", the fastest way to gain knowledge and understanding of a concept is to talk to a person who knows what you want to know and understands what you want to understand - and then apply that knowledge and understanding by doing something with it. I love helping people "get it"! I have tutored students from many grade levels - from grade school students with basic math to college students with ... [more]


Photo: Amreen K.

Amreen K.

SAT Math Tutor

Richardson, TX 75081

Will travel 0 miles

$75 per hour.

4.98 317 ratings

View Amreen K.

Professional Tutor Specializing in Test Prep and Academic Tutoring.

Tutoring students is my full-time career and my most passionate endeavor. Since 1995, I have helped countless students realize their academic potential by providing meaningful and relevant support. Through one-on-one tutoring sessions, my students experience a high level of success and an increase in academic confidence?a confidence that often permeates other areas of their lives. All tutoring is tailored to the individual with great emphasis placed on the student?s long and short-te... [more]


Photo: Anthony S.

Anthony S.

SAT Math Tutor

Dallas, TX 75206

Will travel 4 miles

$75 per hour.

4.97 278 ratings

View Anthony S.

Ph.D. Candidate in Education and Grad Student in Statistics

I am a former high school math teacher that relocated to the Dallas area for a Ph.D. program in education research. I am also attending school for my masters in statistics. Tutoring is fun because it allows me to obtain an individual understanding of how students learn. I like to make math relevant but also make connections between non-mathematical content. What can you expect: Friendly and knowledgeable help regarding your specific needs. If the way you are being taught doesn't work fo... [more]


Photo: Emily S.

Emily S.

SAT Math Tutor

Dallas, TX 75252

Will travel 0 miles

$53 per hour.

4.95 805 ratings

View Emily S.

Get Into Nursing School! TEAS/HESI Specialist, Pre-Nursing Expert

I am a full-time online tutor with over 10 years of experience. I am one of the top 5 tutors nationwide on Wyzant, logging hundreds of hours of tutoring every month. I specialize in pre-nursing, particularly the TEAS and HESI exams and prerequisite coursework. If you are looking for guidance and support as you work to get into nursing school (and beyond), I am here for you! I have exceptional knowledge of the ?ins-and-outs? of this process and love to make the process less stressful for my ... [more]


Photo: Jennifer W.

Jennifer W.

SAT Math Tutor

Lewisville, TX 75077

Will travel 10 miles

$40 per hour.

4.99 73 ratings

View Jennifer W.

MATH & MUSIC - the universal languages

I have always had a strong passion for math and music and I love to share that passion with other students. One of my goals as a tutor is to help each student acquire a stronger grasp on the concepts associated with each subject so that he or she can use those building blocks to understand higher level concepts in the future. I also try to develop a relationship with each student so that we can work as a team to find the best method of teaching for him or her. In the 2015-16 school year, I ... [more]